Having spent some time with both my current jet black iPhone 7 and the new iPhone X I wanted to share some thoughts on the differences I’m noticing day to day.
- Size: The iPhone 7 seems almost too small to me now, amazing how nice the X size is for my hands
- In hand feel: I’d always loved the feel of my jet black model but in the hand the X is less slippery
- iOS: Using 3D Touch to app switch is more natural for me and control Center much easier to access on the iPhone 7
- Weight: iPhone X isn’t heavy but the lighter iPhone 7 is nicer to pocket
- TouchID: Is quicker for me, unlocking as it comes out of my pocket
- Charging: I miss Qi charging
Just a few thoughts on going back to last years model.