Wait for the iOS 13 public beta

There’s been lots of chatter about how iOS 13 beta 1 is buggy and from running it across my devices I’m taking it off and waiting. I’m not going to renew my Apple Developer account this year, I’m not developing an app so £99 seems like a waste of money just to test beta software. If you’re tempted I’d recommend waiting until the public beta as I’ve lost iCloud data this time around.