Wandering down the street greeting passers by is great in Spider-Man and one of the little details that makes this game so great.
When walking simply press square and you’ll pull off one of 5 different greetings.
Only had a chance to play 10 minutes but wow this is a stunning looking game.
I’ve jumped in again to explore this huge galaxy and do some building. It’s actually pretty relaxing…
If you get one of these, do not click on the link. I’ve started to receive spam pretending to be from Epic. Most likely due to the popularity of Fortnite, spammers have found a new way to try to get your details.
Be safe out there.
If you follow me you’ll know I love my Nintendo Switch, here’s a new teaser site for an experience coming to the platform. It’s aimed at kids and kids at heart, like me.
Keep an eye out for it tonight.
Thought I’d share some of my favourite things from 2017. No particular categories just anything that gave me some joy this year.
- Thor Ragnarok : Up there with The Last Jedi as my favourite film of the year and along with Guardians of the Galaxy one of my favourite Marvel films so far.
- Star Wars, The Last Jedi : Very polarising film based on public opinion but on second watching it cemented it as one of my favourite Star Wars films. It plays with some of the rules of the universe, has lots of shocking moments and takes old characters in interesting new ways.
- Stranger Things Season 2 : One of the most original, compelling and well acted TV series of the last 10 years in my opinion. Season 1 was amazing, season 2 took up it up a notch.
- Nintendo Switch : My gadget of the year, goes everywhere with me. Bought on day 1 of release and played almost every day since. Just wish the older games were out so that I could relive the NES and SNES days.
- Zelda Breath of the Wild : What can I say, not been this drawn into a game like this since the original uncharted. It feels like being inside something like middle earth and I think I put almost 100 hours into it. I don’t think I’ve ever been this obsessed with a game in my life.
- GT Sport : Always been a fan of Gran Turismo since the original PlayStation. This new 4K HDR version feels like I’ve come back home. Loads of cars, loads of single player challenges and a cracking online option.
- Lego BB-8 : Hands down my favourite bit of Lego I’ve done all year and a must for any Star Wars fan.
- Sphero R2-D2 : If you can pick this up for under £100 then it’s a must, again if you are a Star Wars fan.
- iPad Pro 10.5″ : Apple have made some good hardware this year but my pick has to be the new iPad Pro. Paired with the Smart Keyboard cover and Pencil it is easily my favourite “computer ” Apple has ever made. As with my Nintendo Switch it goes everywhere with me.
- LG B7 OLED : Dropping our Sony with Android and grabbing this webOS enabled LG is one of the best decisions I’ve made all year. The quality of OLED blows me away every time I watch it and HDR adds a 3D quality you have to see rather than me try to describe.
- Apple AirPods: I know they technically didn’t come out this year but that’s when I’ve been using them. Easy to set up, use across devices and design to easily make them my favourite headphones of all time. I still think they look a little funny but I’ll take it over wires dangling and getting caught on things.
So here’s some of my favourite things this year, what are some of yours?