I don’t use macOS much these days, here’s my setup.
- iMac 5K – This has become the family photo storage machine, it doesn’t tend to get a lot of use day to day outside of that.
- Macbook 12″ – I bought this when I started to seriously freelance, the keyboard has been well documented, I really don’t like it but it’s handy to have around.
I love iOS and use it heavily every day, here’s what I’m using
- iPhone XS – As much as I struggle with faceID the camera keeps me using the XS.
- iPad Pro 10.5″ – I absolutely love my 10.5″ iPad Pro after using a 12.9″ for a while. It’s the perfect size and weight for my daily use and goes with me pretty much everywhere
- iPad Pro Smart Keyboard – One of my favourite keyboards that Apple has made
- Apple Pencil – I use this all of the time, be it for brain dumping, sketching or note taking in meetings
My main camera these days is my iPhone but I do also use a DSLR and some lenses
- Canon 70D
- Rode MIC – Inspired by a few YouTubers I picked up one of these to attach to my DSLR when I want to create video, no need for another external MIC this thing is great
- Canon 100-300 Lens
- Lowepro Hatchback 22L – I love this bag, it’s gone with me everywhere. Not only does it fit my camera and lenses it also has space for my iPad and lunch
- AirPods – One of the best Apple products in the last 5 years, I use them everyday and still impressed with the range
- HomePod – So impressed that I’ve picked up a second one
- Marvel Unlimited – for my comic book reading fix
- iA Writer – my writing app of choice
- Apple Music
- DuckDuckGo Browser – security first browser
- Overcast – podcasts