I don’t use macOS much these days, here’s my setup.
- iMac 5K – This has become the family photo storage machine, it doesn’t tend to get a lot of use day to day outside of that.
- Macbook 12″ – I bought this when I started to seriously freelance, the keyboard has been well documented, I really don’t like it but it’s handy to have around.
I love iOS and use it heavily every day, here’s what I’m using
- iPhone XS – As much as I struggle with faceID the camera keeps me using the XS
- iPad Pro 10.5″ – I absolutely love my 10.5″ iPad Pro after using a 12.9″ for a while. It’s the perfect size and weight for my daily use and goes with me pretty much everywhere
- iPad Pro Smart Keyboard cover – One of my favourite keyboards that Apple has made
- Apple Pencil – I use this all of the time, be it for brain dumping, sketching or note taking in meetings
My main camera these days is my iPhone but I do also use a DSLR and some lenses
- Canon 70D
- Lowepro Hatchback – I love this bag, it’s gone with me everywhere. Not only does it fit my camera and lenses it also has space for my iPad and lunch
- Nintendo Switch – Goes with me everywhere, so many hours burned into this console both handheld and on the TV (especially Zelda and Mario Kart)
- PS4 Pro – I picked one up when I picked up a 4K TV (LG OLED), pretty stunning playing a 4K HDR enabled game (GT Sport especially)